Wednesday, November 14, 2007

15 NOV 2007

my very 1st bl0g:

an0ther dae to go to scUl.. ppl were sleeping, n we

DIGITAL ANIMATION

CLUB MEMBERS,

hav to go 2 scul to get ouR ProjEcts, done... :'( so sadd...ppl were enj0ying their holidAes, while we r enjoying e air-con in e animation rm.. haha. ( FRRREEZZINGGG in there..., warning, children 3 yrs old n bel0w are disallowed in this rm..) hehe..

well, todae is another normal dAe, for me.. early in e morning, g0 cca n do our work.. actually my work is DONE! iam juz came to enjoy using the internet.

i juz rmbr 2dae is my, * CLASSMATE* bdae. Juz wish him a

HAPPY

BIRTHDAY!

(no presentz included) n btw, 2mrw is my FREN bdae.. i already wish him a happy belated bdae yesterdae.iam so *KIND*..hehe....



2DAE!!!:

hope i didnt mit my EX on e way home..itz so a bad luck last tym. i tried to 4get bout hym, but i cant. iam juz tryin to 4get the thingz tat we did last tym, N, hope we get a very NEW START. i try contacting hym, but failed.. i think he's trying to avoid me! but, i could'nt think tat way. he muz hav his own reasons. iam so sry if i hurt his feelings..we broke up n it all thnx 2 me. itz all my fault.. there's so many reasons y we have ears! n i noe i didnt use it wen me n HIM r having e conversation..........wat a WASTE!

i really hope he forgiv me, 2 wat i've done to him. :(

i dun wan to talk bout tat anymore... itz giving me the TEARZ... :'(





signing OUT>>>>>
MAI MAI

No comments: