Thursday, November 15, 2007

16 NOV 2007

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

2dae, i had so much fun. early in e morning i chat wif a

*FREN*,

n my *COACH* n azianah KAYPO chatting wif him too...hehe..
he's an OKAY guy, itz juz tat i really dun noe him, as in person. we once met, but didn't talk.

well, 2dae is AFIQ 's bdae! hope he's happy.

hahahahahahahahahaha....
i juz couldn't 4get bout the CHAT! it's so hilarious..
suddenly, he tell me sumthing, that really make me laugh.
he said that last nite he had a , WET DREAM! (i was laughing, but i dunno wat he meant..hehe)..... nw, i noe wat is a wet dream..hehe..
den he ask me bout wan(my ex).. he ask me, whether i treat him as a Fren or a Stranger... i told him i treat him as a fren, but sumtymes as a stranger......hoping i treat him as a *boyfriend* again..hoping...
but, i don't think he will agree.. :')(tatz ok)
den, he tell me bout dis *sumone*,e person tat he lyk....

well, it's juz a chat!.. hahaha.. a hilarous chat!!!

nex iam goin to talk bout... my ex *fren*.....
HUZAIL.....

i 1st noe him, is wen, he came to my house wif my ex, 4 raya.... he is annoying, wen he laugh.. talking bout my hamster, all the tym... wat a strange guy...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this evening, me, azianah, my mum n my bros, went to the playground.. for fun...
my bros play while my mum accompanied them.. me n azianah, was walking around my area, as we hav nothin to do.. hahahaha.....

den, wen i went to the playground, i saw dis *GUY*, the guy i once lyke last tym.... his quite skinny... lyke to play soccer all the time, wif his fren under the blk... (boys.... wat to expect, play soccer all e time)....
well,
OVERALL:

2dae is quite a fun dae..... amazing.... i think single lyfe rox..... itz much better, than in a relationship..... i hav 2 admit tat...

i rather be single than in a relationship...... :D


~MAI MAI~

No comments: